Press inserts &


Your advertising flyers can also be inserted into a number of different magazines and newspapers.

In this case, you have a choice between a bound insert or the loose insert.

  • Bound insert : the advertising document is stapled in the middle of the magazine

  • Loose insert: the insert is “placed” in the magazine and which is usually blistered (plastic film).

Of course, you can also opt for “traditional” ad-pages or for IFC (Inside Front Cover), IBC (Inside Back Cover) or OBC (Outside Back Cover) of the magazine.

Can we help you ?